The Live Music Show - Germany Awesome 1965-1985
Curated by Markus Fiedler
This is a Nework Awesome original production
note from the curator:
So there is Klaus. He's baking cake all day long in a little shithole named Immenstadt.
He likes singing a lot. He dreams of being a cabaret-star from the 23rd century.
There is Christian. The drummer of his band is broke and has to sell his kit.
He starts banging on trash. They turn that into a concept.
There are Irmin and Holger, two students of Karl-Heinz Stockhausen.
They like tapes and Boulez. But also Velvet Underground and James Brown. What do you make of that?
There is Ralph. After a show at a Berlin university his band and their audience squat
the Bethanien-Haus in Berlin Kreuzberg, they write a song about it.
And there is Stephan. His career as Schlager-singer “Rex Carter” has failed.
He´s a teacher now and still got that old friend with a guitar.
They meet an unemployed clown.
1. Joseph Beuys: "Wie man dem toten Hasen die Bilder erklärt." (00:53)
(you cant really see sculpture, you can much better hear it.)
2. Kraftwerk - Ruckzuck (Live on WDR TV in 1970) (05:32)
3. Can - Spoon Live (04:02)
4. Neu! – Hero Live 74 (01:42)
5. Ton Steine Scherben – Wir müssen hier raus Live 73 (02:45)
6. Klaus Kinski – Jesus Christus Erlöser Excerpt 71 (01:57)
7. Kraftwerk - Taschenrechner (live – 81?) (02:35)
8. Trio – Da da da Live 1982 (03:37)
9. Der Plan – Hey Baby Hop (Footage Live Japan 85) (03:24)
10. Einstuerzende Neubauten – Autobahn (1983) (04:34)
11. Palais Schaumburg – Wir bauen eine neue Stadt (1981) (04:389
12. Joseph Beuys „Sonne statt Regen“ 1982 (02:45)
13. Klaus Nomi – Total Eclipse Live 1981 (04:04)