The pouts, slouches, and tears of teenage boys onscreen throughout the years.
Curated by Whitney Weiss
Total Runtime: 0:14:33
Whether the acting is good, bad, or in between, some silver-screen and small-screen examples of teenage boys at their angriest (and most vulnerable).
1. Jordan Catalano realizes he loves Angela Chase via a Shakespearean sonnet in "My So-Called Life"
2. Leonardo DiCaprio freaks out on his mom while coming off heroin in "The Basketball Diaries."
3. Tough-guy Jake and his blonde girlfriend Tiffany break up after she cheats on him on "California Dreams."
4. Zack Morris flips out, throws his ex girlfriend's belongings in the middle of the hall on "Saved By the Bell."
5. Dallas freaks out after Johnny's death in "The Outsiders."
6. Christian Slater imparts teen knowledge in "Pump Up the Volume."