Collection - Vintage Surfing
Sun-soaked surfing footage from the best wave-based films of the 1960s and 1970s.
Trailer Trash - Kinji Fukasaku
From serious business to campy classics, a look at the long-spanning film career of Kinji Fukasaku--in trailer form.
Collection - Antoine (Et Les Problemes)
Get into the groove with Antoine, Vogue-approved French troubadour of the 1960s and beyond.
Trailer Trash - (Some) Nouvelle Vague
A sampling of trailers from some of France's biggest new wave directors (except Godard, since we already had a Trailer Trash of his work, which you can see in the archive).
Collection - Sex(ism) Sells
From a time long ago when it was acceptable to blatantly state that women couldn't drive, make coffee, or be anything but "mind stickers." Like, the 90s.
Movie - Zabriskie Point (Antonioni, 1970)
Stylistically impressive 1970 film by famous Italian director tackles US counterculture/hippy shit with aplomb, is kind of a hot mess.
Trailer Trash - Eric Rohmer
A look at the very prolific career of enduring French New Wave filmmaker Eric Rohmer!
- Collection - Anthony Newley on Hollywood Palace 1969
- Collection - Antoine (Et Les Problemes)
- Collection - Beach Cartoons
- Collection - Sex(ism) Sells
- Collection - Vintage Surfing
- Joseph Beuys - How to Explain Pictures to a Dead Hare
- Judy Garland Christmas Special (1963)
- Live Music Show - Bob Dylan's "Nashville Skyline"
- Live Music Show - Dimanche Mon Amour #1
- Live Music Show - Serge Gainsbourg
- Movie - Léon Morin, Prêtre (1961)
- Movie - Zabriskie Point (Antonioni, 1970)
- Talk Show - Peter O'Toole and Orson Welles in 1963
- Talk Show - Phyllis Diller
- Trailer Trash - (Some) Nouvelle Vague
- Trailer Trash - Eric Rohmer
- Trailer Trash - Kinji Fukasaku