Movie - White Zombie (Victor Halperin,1932)
The classic, first zombie film, a melodramatic nosedive into the world of evil voodoo.
Art - An Optical Poem (Oskar Fischinger, 1938)
An amazing feat of animation from 1938, done with stop-motion animating technique, and set to the music of Franz Liszt
The Films of Walther Ruttmann
Incredible experimental animations from early in film's history from German filmmaker Walther Ruttmann
Collection - Music & Dancing in "Shall We Dance"
A look inside the writing process of George and Ira Gershwin
Art - Mechanical Principles (Ralph Steiner, 1930)
Beautiful short film from 1930 showing the inner movements of mechanisms and gears. Hypnotic!
- Art - An Optical Poem (Oskar Fischinger, 1938)
- Art - Mechanical Principles (Ralph Steiner, 1930)
- Collection - Film Musicals of the 30s and 40s
- Collection - Music & Dancing in "Shall We Dance"
- Collection - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Collection: Early Japanese Animation 1
- Doc - Beautiful Budapest (1938)
- Doc - The City (1939, by Lewis Mumford and others)
- Live Music Show - WHVW
- Movie - The Devil's Party (1938)
- Movie - White Zombie (Victor Halperin,1932)
- Movie- Sex Madness! 1938
- The Films of Ub Iwerks Vol 1
- The Films of Walther Ruttmann