Tomorrow Always Comes: 1941 Rayon Textiles and Lingerie Educational Film
Lady's undergarments enjoy an epic and sweeping backstory in this quasi-infomercial/"educational film" from 1941. Think rayon...and time-travel.
Collection - Pac-Man
Behold! The most iconic video game of all time (and all the related crap they were marketing to kids in the 80s).
Collection - Vincent Price Commercials
From weed killer to board games to submarine sandwiches, legendary screen actor Vincet Price was not afraid to pitch for products!
Doc - The Target Is Your Brain (1984)
The creation of illusions, advertisement, influence on the voters, CIA experiments for mind control and propaganda methods.
Art - Rejected (Don Hertzfeldt)
Hertzfeldt was commissioned to do animated segments for commercials and television network interstitials, but they were all rejected upon receipt.
- Art - Rejected (Don Hertzfeldt)
- Collection - Alcohol Ads
- Collection - French Advertising, 1960-1980
- Collection - Psychedelic Advertising
- Collection - Red
- Collection - Soul Stars Selling Stuff
- Collection - Vincent Price Commercials
- Doc - The Target Is Your Brain (1984)
- Doc-Excerpts from TVTV's "AdLand" (1974)
- Tomorrow Always Comes: 1941 Rayon Textiles and Lingerie Educational Film