The Films of Norman McLaren
Norman McLaren made experimental film and animation exploring image, sound and movement. READ THE INFO - Essay by Matthew Gray!!
A detective is reborn as the armor-skinned android 8 Man, able to dash at impossible speeds, as well as shape-shift into other people.
Collection - Give-A-Show & More!
A collection of the filmstrips used with toy's like Kenner's 'Give-A-Show' and others!
Off The Air - Dance Bonus
Here are almost all of the clips that for some reason, didn't make it into the Episode "Dance".
- 8th Man
- Art - Les Passagers de la Grande Ourse (Grimault - 1941)
- B.C. The First Thanksgiving (1973)
- Captain America: S1, E1 - The Origin of Captain America
- Collection - Prometheus and Bob
- Collection - Blank on Blank
- Collection - Dystopian Christmas Cartoons
- Collection - G.I. Joe PSAs
- Collection - La Linea
- Collection - Nelvana Animation
- Collection - Zombies! Simpsons! Brains!
- Computer Warriors: The Adventure Begins (1990)
- Doc - CRASH! BANG! BOOM! The Wild Sounds of Treg Brown
- Extreme Dinosaurs Episode 44: T-Foot
- Gatchaman - Episode 105 "Earth Extinction 0002"
- Gatchaman - Episode 80: "Come Back! Boomerang"
- King Star King (Pilot episode, 2014)
- Live Music Show - Adventure Time's music videos
- Star Blazers: The Bolar Wars - Ep15 "Starforce becomes a Prisoner"
- Superman - The Mechanical Monsters & Billion Dollar Limited
- The Films of Fred Crippen
- The Films of Norman McLaren
- The Films Of Paul Grimault
- The Films of Sally Cruikshank
- The Films of The Fleischer Brothers
- The Name Is Bootsy Baby (1996)