Portable.tv presents an entire week of programming about fashion to coincide with London Fashion Week.
The Films of Hans Richter
A selection of short films by the highly influential and innovative avant-garde filmmaker Hans Richter
Joe Colombo at the Vitra Design Museum
Italian designer of the 60's who died at a young age and was interested in interested in living systems.
Talk Show - Roger Dean
Legendary fantasy illustrator Roger Dean. Famous for the YES album covers and so many more epic album covers from the 70s and beyond.!
Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
Who better to make stuff than the people who design them?
The Films of John & James Whitney
American animator, composer and inventor, widely considered to be one of the fathers of computer animation.
- Collection - 3 Short Films by Tadanori Yokoo
- Collection - AIDS Wolf
- Collection - Bertone Prototype Cars
- Collection - Comic Sans!
- Collection - Dieter Rams
- Collection - Future Housing and Cities
- Collection - Ghana's Coffin Art
- Collection: Memphis Design
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Artists
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designer Beverages
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designers
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Unusual Museums
- Design Q & A with Charles Eames
- Doc - Designer People - Japanese Design
- Joe Colombo at the Vitra Design Museum
- Talk Show - Roger Dean
- The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
- The Films of Hans Richter
- The Films of Jan Lenica
- The Films of John & James Whitney
- The Films Of Saul Bass