Talk Show - Sophie Calle
French artist Sophie Calle charms a room full of art students during this thorough and thoughtful talk.
Talk Show - Jean-Luc Godard and Dick Cavett (1980)
Dick Cavett talks cinema with acclaimed director Jean-Luc Godard.
Art - La Demoiselle et le Violoncelliste (Jean-François Laguionie, 1964)
A cellist attempts to rescue a woman swept out to sea, only to find he must battle a series of overly possesive sea creatures.
Art - Emak-Bakia (Man Ray, 1926)
Emak-Bakia (Basque for Leave me alone) features many filming techniques used by Man Ray, including Rayographs, double exposures, soft focus and ambiguous features.
The French Chef - Roast Suckling Pig
Julia Child teaches you how to roast your own damn suckling pig!
- Art - "Selling the Painting" (from Eric Rohmer's "Four Adventures of Reinette and Mirabelle")
- Art - Emak-Bakia (Man Ray, 1926)
- Art - La Demoiselle et le Violoncelliste (Jean-François Laguionie, 1964)
- Chapi Chapo
- Collection - Antoine (Et Les Problemes)
- Collection - French Advertising, 1960-1980
- Doc - Francois Truffaut
- Doc - Le Corbusier
- Doc - Solo For Eno
- Movie - Made In U.S.A. (Jean-Luc Godard, 1966)
- Movie - Time Masters (René Laloux, 1982)
- Talk Show - Albert Camus
- Talk Show - Jean-Luc Godard
- The Films Of Guy Bourdin
- The Films of Patrick Bokanowski
- Trailer Trash - Eric Rohmer
- Trailer Trash - The Films Of Moebius
- Trailer Trash - The Trailers of Jean-Luc Godard