Art - Emak-Bakia (Man Ray, 1926)
Emak-Bakia (Basque for Leave me alone) features many filming techniques used by Man Ray, including Rayographs, double exposures, soft focus and ambiguous features.
I, Claudius follows the history of Rome, narrated by the elderly Claudius, from the death of Marcellus to his own death in the last.
Art - Fast Film (Virgil Widrich, 2003)
300 films chopped, ripped, folded, and burned! (Plus making of)
Movie - Bright Leaf (1950)
A "lost" classic by Director Michael Curtiz. Loose chronicle of 19th-century tobacco farmer (Cooper) building successful cigarette empire, seeking revenge on old enemies and finding romance.
Doc - Berlin (1945)
Amazing Russian historical chronicle of the last, decisive battle with Nazi Germany, the capture of Berlin and the unconditional surrender of the German armed forces.
Art - Alice In Wonderland (1903)
The film is memorable for its use of special effects, including Alice's shrinking in the Hall of Many Doors
- Art - Alice In Wonderland (1903)
- Bob Hope's 1967 Vietnam Christmas Special
- Collection: Elizabeth Taylor
- Collection: Work Films
- Doc - A State of Mind
- Doc - Berlin (1945)
- Doc: Man & Computer - IBM (1965)
- I, Claudius
- James Burke: Connections ... Episode 5 (1978)
- Live Music Show - Jean-Jacques Perrey
- Movie - Bright Leaf (1950)
- Once upon a time ... Man: And earth was created (1978)
- Once upon a time ... Man: The French Revolution
- Talk Show - Malcolm X at UC Berkeley (Oct. 11, 1963)
- The Computer Chronicles: MIDI Music (1986)
- The Films Of Georges Méliès
- The Films Of Winsor McCay
- The Machine that Changed the World: Giant Brains
- The Machine that Changed the World: Inventing the Future
- The Machine that Changed the World: The Thinking Machine