Movie - The Giant Gila Monster (Ray Kellogg, 1959)
"It all started like an ordinary record hop...had they only known...the black monster waiting outside..."
Rubber Monsters & Giant Heroes Weekend
More action and forced perspective camera work than you can shake a giant lizard at!
Tales from the Crypt (S4E13) Werewolf Concerto
Things gets hairy when hotel guests are plagued with a werewolf. A hunter lends a hand, but who's hunting who?
Movie - The Deadly Mantis (1957)
A Giant Mantis is on the loose! Look out! It's headed for Washington DC! Actually, let it go...
Collection - D&D Game Played by Robot Chicken - Part 1
Roll for initiative! D&D gameplay run by professional DM + professional comedy guys = Fun!
- Art - Chainsaw Maid
- Art - Vampires in Havana (Juan Padron, 1985)
- Bob's Basement
- Collection - Bigfoot
- Collection - D&D Game Played by Robot Chicken - Part 1
- Collection - Resident Evil Cutscenes
- Collection - The Black Scorpion (1957)
- Collection - Tokusatsu Fan Films
- Doc - Ghosts of the Underground
- Doc - Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Doc - The Making of The 7th Guest
- Doc - The Story of Gamera
- DragonStrike Board Game Tutorial (1993)
- Fantastic Four - Galactus (1967)
- Movie - Conquest (Lucio Fulci, 1983)
- Movie - Count Dracula (Jesús Franco, 1970)
- Movie - Destroy All Planets (1968)
- Movie - First Spaceship On Venus (1960)
- Movie - Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure of All (1982)
- Movie - Gamera 3: Awakening of Irys (1999)
- Movie - Gamera Vs Guiron (1969)
- Movie - Robot Monster (1953)
- Movie - Starship Troopers
- Movie - The Deadly Mantis (1957)
- Movie - The Giant Claw (1957)
- Movie - The Giant Gila Monster (Ray Kellogg, 1959)
- Movie - The Land Unknown (1957)
- Movie - The Monster Makers (1944)
- Movie - Warning from Space (1956)
- Movie - White Zombie (Victor Halperin,1932)
- Play Dead (Andres Meza-Valdes, 2011)
- Scariest Places on Earth - Hunedoara
- Tales from the Crypt (S4E13) Werewolf Concerto
- The Films of Walter R. Booth
- Trailers: "Monsters To Be Pitied! Monsters To Be Despised!"
- Unexplained Mysteries: Monsters