Galaxy Trio - Ep9 "Computron Lives", Ep7 "Titan, the Titanium Man" & Ep12 "Demon Raiders" (Hanna/Barbera, 1967)
Computron's ray gun turns people into robots, and...(spoiler alert) robots into people! Also, Titan, the Titanium Man and Demon Raiders!
Space Patrol 01x07 The Robot Revolution
Space Patrol is a 60s sci-fi TV series featuring marionettes (UK)
A detective is reborn as the armor-skinned android 8 Man, able to dash at impossible speeds, as well as shape-shift into other people.
Collection - Hot Tears of Shame TV
Patrick and Matt are 2 fun guys roaming around Tokyo having an outrageous time, thank you!
Collection - The Robot Restaurant, Tokyo
Probably the most incredible robot-cabaret-skin show on the planet - tokyo style!
- Art - Les Passagers de la Grande Ourse (Grimault - 1941)
- Blackstar - Episode 1: "City of the Ancient Ones"
- Doc - Prophets of Science Fiction: Isaac Asimov
- Gatchaman - Episode 74 "Secret of the Birdstyles"
- Metal Mickey - Episode 01 - Metal Mickey Lives
- RoboCop - "Into the Wilderness"
- Space Sentinels - Episode 1: "Morpheus: The Sinister Sentinel"
- The Films Of Paul Grimault
- Trailers: "Monsters To Be Pitied! Monsters To Be Despised!"