Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future
After the Metal Wars, a cybernetic revolt results in the subjugation of the human race by intelligent machines.
Movie - Cosmos: War of the Planets (Brescia, 1977)
Featuring a hyper-intelligent computer named "WIZ"... Director Alfonso Brescia made at least 3 space films (each reusing FX footage) to cash in on Star Wars, this is the first.
Galaxy Trio - Ep9 "Computron Lives", Ep7 "Titan, the Titanium Man" & Ep12 "Demon Raiders" (Hanna/Barbera, 1967)
Computron's ray gun turns people into robots, and...(spoiler alert) robots into people! Also, Titan, the Titanium Man and Demon Raiders!
Movie - Cherry 2000 (1987)
Melanie Griffith stars in this post apocalyptic film about a man with a broken sex robot. Ultra-cult!
- Art - Les Passagers de la Grande Ourse (Grimault - 1941)
- Blackstar - Episode 1: "City of the Ancient Ones"
- Doc - Prophets of Science Fiction: Isaac Asimov
- Gatchaman - Episode 74 "Secret of the Birdstyles"
- Metal Mickey - Episode 01 - Metal Mickey Lives
- RoboCop - "Into the Wilderness"
- Space Sentinels - Episode 1: "Morpheus: The Sinister Sentinel"
- The Films Of Paul Grimault
- Trailers: "Monsters To Be Pitied! Monsters To Be Despised!"